A 90 years old man in the UK ate half a bucket of paint after mistaking it for yogurt.
The man, identified as Bobby, became a viral sensation after his granddaughter shared a photo to Twitter.
“Sooo my grandpa ate half a quart of paint today thinking it was yogurt,” Alex Stein wrote on Twitter.
Luckily, ingesting the chemical didn’t have a life-threatening effect on him.
His granddaughter posted another picture of her FaceTiming Bobby with the caption: “Update: his stomach’s completely unfazed.”