Man Electrocuted To Death By Charging Phone While Using Earphones

Man named Kritsada Supol from Thailand died after being electrocuted charging his phone while using earphones to listen to music.

The police said they found him on his mattress with his Samsung phone plugged into a power point with a cheap charging cable. 

The police said the body of the man who is factory worker was found with signs of burning around his ears.

According to the Sun UK, he appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphones resting over his lips.    

The Police Captain, said they believe that Kritsada was electrocuted while using the earphones and charging his smartphone at the same time. 

He said: ‘We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music.’ 

The officers blamed a poor quality charger for the death. 

The captain added: ‘Many people could be in danger if they use cheap charging adapters which are not manufactured from the authorised company. 

‘It looks like the victim was electrocuted but the body will be sent for an autopsy to confirm the exact cause of death.’

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email