3rd world war loading as North Korea fires another ballistic missile into Japanese territory

North Korea launches another ballistic missile into Japanese territory on Monday as it continues with its weapons’ test for third war.

The Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe while reacting to the incident, he said it was an “unprecedented, serious and grave threat” while calling for an emergency UN Security Council meeting.

Abe said the overflight was an “outrageous act” that “greatly damages regional peace and security,” telling reporters in Tokyo.

He recall that the last time a North Korean rocket overflew Japan was in 2009, when the North Norea Leader, Pyongyang said it was satellite launch however US, South Korea and Japan believed it was a clandestine test of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

Last month, North Korea carried out two overt ICBM tests that appeared to bring much of the US mainland within reach for the first time and heightened strains in the region.

The US President, Donald Trump had at the time issued an apocalyptic warning of raining “fire and fury” on the North, saying Washington’s weapons were “locked and loaded.” but Pyongyang threatened to fire a salvo of missiles over Japan towards the US territory of Guam.

According to the South Korea’s Joint Chiefs, the latest missile was launched at around 2057GMT on Monday from Sunan, near Pyongyang and it travelled over to Japan flew from 2 ,700 kilometres (1, 700 miles) at a maximum altitude of around 550 kilometres.

Guam is about 3, 500 kilometres from North Korea; although the missile was fired in an easterly direction and not towards the US outpost, home to 160,000 people and host to major military facilities.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email